The truth: Hennessy isn’t that good…
It’s a hood classic, apart of our culture, in all the music videos and in all ya’ll snaps…
I’m aware that this is apart of the black culture “turn-up” BUT, ya’ll killing it! Why is it that when ya’ll go to get “Lit” Henny is ya’ll FIRST OPTION LMAO? Do ya’ll not know of anything else? Or is it just the go-to for black people because we’ve normalized it as such?
I need ya’ll to expand ya’ll horizons! New’s flash, there’s BETTER COGNAC THAN HENNESSY.
Don’t get me wrong, I like Henny, not for the taste but for the simple fact that it gets me RIGHT. I love all alcohol but when I wanna get BENT, that could definitely be one of my options. I suck up the bad taste and get ready for what’s about to be bestowed upon me.
CATCHING ALL THESE VIBES!
Mentally and sexually I’m there and ready to fuck shit up. I’m in my bag and my pussy is on GO. I don’t care to drink Henny at gatherings etc because I be wanting to FUCK. Although it’s super ideal when you’re with your significant other…that Henny dick is crazyyyy.
What’s even crazier is when you get Henny dick from a EX, or one of your boo’s and he hit you up already making plans to slaughter your shit while he still out with his friends.
The stages are as follows.
Wait what sir
Wake up in the next morning to all those missed texts like
One, who the fuck is you talking to and two why the fuck didn’t you knock on my door??!!
OK, LET’S BE HONEST THOUGH. HENNY TASTE LIKE SINK WATER FROM CORRODED PIPES.
I’m tired of ya’ll lying to me saying it’s good knowing damn well that shit is FILTHY!!! Lie again.
I will agree that it DEFINITELY gets the job done…
Any who let me share my top 5 cognac’s to drink outside of Henny.
D’usee- This taste is much, much, much smoother than Hennessy and is slightly higher in price than Hennessy.
2. Godet- Honestly this is number 1. The taste is SUPER SMOOTH and light. Very tasteful and I LOVE it. Taste like Henny but BETTER. I didn’t place it number one because it’s hard to find.
3. Gautier VS Cognac- Smooth, tasteful and unique. Also expensive at $40 a bottle.
4. Courvoisier- Great tasting cognac, smooth as well but not as smooth as D’usee. Courvoisier is also cheaper than D’usee for that reason.
5. Remy Martin- Affordable and good tasting. The VSOP is ulta smooth… Any VSOP of these cognac’s will be much smoother than the original version and of course more expensive.
6. Hennessy- LMAO. ALL the way at the bottom of the list for me lol. Black Hennessy is gross and Unfortunately I’ve never had White… But that plain ol Hennessy is just not it.